Hooker Headers new Titanium ceramic coating provides the exotic lookof Titanium for a unique styling enhancement on any vehicle. Hooker's Titanium ceramic coating is formulated to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 1600* F all while maintaining its color and protecting your Headers from corrosion. Hooker Titanium ceramic coating is perfect for a nostalgic or modern build. NOTE: Not actual Titanium. These swap Headers allow enthusiasts to drop an LS (all exc. LS7) engine into the ever popular 1955Ð1957 Chevy. These new Headers were designed to fit only with a Unisteer rack and pinion system. If running a 605 box or stock steering setup see part # 2292Ð1HKR. They are a true long tube design to sufficiently maximize the torque and horsepower of the free breathing LS engines. They are available in high temp black paint, silver ceramic or Hooker's brand new ÒDarksideÓ black ceramic.
- True long-tube design to maximize performance potential of engine
- Thick plate steel flanges provide leak-proof seal at cylinder heads
- Designed to fit with Unisteer rack and pinion
- Designed to be compatible with other popular aftermarket components for this application
- Available in three different finishes for more variations in vehicle personalization.