Chassis Dyno and Tuning
Scram Speed is proud to offer our Mustang MD500 Chassis Dyno.
See if you can take a spot on the Scram Speed Top 10 Horsepower list!!
We offer tuning for HP Tuners,Holley EFI, Megasquirt, Holley Carburetors and more. We've got more than 20 years of experience, so we can get the most out of your ride.
If you want to do your own tuning, bring your own tuning guru, or you just want to find out how much horsepower you're putting down, we can help!
More accurate than an inertia dyno, our Mustang Dyno allows us to tune at part-throttle and cruise conditions. This is an awesome feature for street-driven hot rods. We can safely do driveability testing and tuning, speedo verification, and more!
Scram Speed has the only load-bearing dyno in mid-state Illinois! We're located in Mahomet Illinois, 5 miles west of Champaign, at the intersection of I-74 and Prairieview Road.
- Base horsepower pulls with 02 sensor and boost monitoring - $100 hr. (2 hour minimum).
- HP Tuners tuning $650 base rate, power adders extra. (Includes HP Tuners credits and up tp 4 hours of dyno time, more than enough for most cars)
- HP Tuners on engine swap vehicles is $100 hourly plus HP tuners credits. These are typically more involved than tuning on stock vehicles.
- Holley EFI/Megasquirt tuning $100/hr. (2 hour minimum)
- Single Carb tuning $100 hr. if you do the timing and jet changes at our recommendation. $125/hr if we do the jetting and timing.
Call for an appointment today!
This video details the differences between a load bearing and an inertia dyno.
We program our dyno with data for your specific model of car or truck for the most accurate results.