Limited Time Only! Free LSX T-Shirt and Free Shipping with purchase!! Details
A great choice for street and strip, boost or naturally aspirated carbureted LS swap vehicles, this is Holley's mid-rise carburetor intake for GM LS3/L92 motors. Please note, this is for square port cylinder heads and *will not fit* Cathedral port cylinder heads (such as LS1, LQ4). For cathedral port intakes, please see our other items.
This is a great choice for those using the GMP CNC ported (or unported) heads on their 6.0 and larger motors.
In stock for Fast, Free Shipping!
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange (accepts up to 1.75" diameter throttle bores)
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fit in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.417" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange
- Port size - 2.50" height x 1.15" wide
- Includes Viton® O-ring intake to cylinder head gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
Includes mounting bolts & washers as well as pipe plugs for Manifold vacuum and MAP sensor ports. Also includes O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets for an OEM style seal.