- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, GM muscle/classic car, and truck chassis requiring more pan-to-chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- Provides OE fitment: OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE engine NVH suppression, OE flange gasket, and OE bellhousing attachments
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE-style pickup tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.