- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- Profile of the sump has been revised to provide extra chassis and steering rack clearance
- Perfect for: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications. Also 1979-2004 Mustang and 1979-1986 Capri Fox bodies
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-3 will clear a 4.00” stroke crankshaft.
- Includes two ½-14” NPT oil return ports to provide a convenient oil return for turbochargers. (one port on each side)
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.00" Sump Oil Capacity – 5.6 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6.1 Quarts Oil Filter (AC Delco® PF48 or PF48E, Mobile M1-113, Wix 57060, K&N HP-1017, or equivalent) Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12669528) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. ATTENTION! 302-3 is designed to use a GM “F-body” windage tray, GM P/N 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications and overall length required. ATTENTION! Additional Parts Needed (Oil Pan Gasket 6665G or GM® 12612350, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter -AC Delco® PF48 or equivalent)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The 3rd revision for the Holley LS gen3/gen4 oil pan for swap vehicles includes a top cover baffle for the rear sump, all needed hardware and an oil cooler cap for those that do not need the open lines.
Comes with integrated -10AN oil drains on either side of the pan for passenger or driver side single mount turbo or simple plumbing for twin turbo drains that do not interfere with the front drive accessories like the front timing cover options reveal.
First buying experience with Scram Speed and the process very smooth and very reasonable shipping time. I will purchase from again in the future and highly recommend to others. The free t-shirt was a bonus but has a great look and fits as well. No scratchy backing from the generous logos on the front and back.
Unreleated, my included SRAM SPEED STICKERS ARE AWESOME!
Great product and a very good group of guys to buy from, they were awesome to work with.
I have not installed, yet. However, it looks like a good quality product. Scram Speed met my needs and Delivery was very fast. The shirt is high quality, also.