GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro–fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
This pan is nearly 4" shorter than the truck pan, and 2" shorter than the Muscle Car Swap pan in the rear sump area, providing much needed extra ground clearance over the other available options. It also provides clearance for steering gear and over the crossmember as well. This pan is cast, like the factory pan, to add rigidity to the block, and uses stock replacement style oil filters. Fits all GM Rear Drive muscle cars and Ford 79 and up Mustang too.
This is the best fitting LSx Swap Pan on the market - bar none.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*